Wednesday 15 February 2012

Weird Words Wednesday!

So I don't know about you, but there are certain words that I do not like. Just because of how they sound. Not what they mean. Just how they sound.

And one of those words is squat.

I mean, just look at it! it's all like skwaawwt. That's how you say it. Phonetically. Or you could say it like skwaaat. Which is worse and you should never ever do it. Ever.

Just say it. I don't care where you are, who's with you, just do it. Squat. Feel what your mouth does. Be very aware of it. It's like you're ribbeting, doesn't it? That's the sound a frog makes. If you think about it, imagine some squatting. Now use the word squat as the sound effect for the action. Doesn't that just make it seem gross?

Besides. Nobody likes to do squats. You just look silly.

HEY GUIZE!

So I have some very exciting news for you if you didn't already know. Tomorrow I am leaving for Bali! I'll be gone 10 days and I come back on the 26th. It's for class and I'm very excited because I'm pretty much part of 1% of my class that actually gets to go.

So what does this have to do with the blog? Not very much. I plan to have posts pre-written so that it'll still be updated. If you've noticed the last little while probably has had more posts than normal and it will stay that way until I get back. That's because there's an actual schedule now and as soon as I get back, it'll probably go back to posts being written the day of.

Anyways, I'll try to post some pictures and let you guys know about it when I get back.

I'd love to hear from you when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment