Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Things You Can Find When You're Looking For Them

Have you ever watched a TV show where the protagonist and his best friend have a moment and you're just like, "They want each other in the pants"? Or am I just weird?

I have a few friends who can whip these out in pretty much any kind of medium. Books, movies, TV shows. They would be Queens of slash fiction (yes, for some reason it's always girls who can do this). I manage to do it with females, but every now and then you just see two guys look at each other and you know the look. It's a look that says, "My pants would like to meet your bedroom floor."

The only way I can do this talent justice, is by showing an example. .

1960's Batman 

 I bet Batman wants to slide on Dick's pole.   

Okay that was an easy one. Everyone knows there was a lot of chemistry between Batman and Robin. Bruce was definitely tappin' that.

Othello

A friend of mine was reading Othello for class. When I asked who Iago was this is what she told me, "Iago is supposed to be the antagonist, but I think he's just got a lot of repressed sexual desires for Othello." I think that's pretty a good reason to become a villain-type character.

Those Two Guy Friends You Have That Hang Out A Little Too Much 

I don't know about you, but there always seem to be that pair. They are never without each other. They always seem to be messaging each other. You just know there's something going on between them. And you're just not sure how you feel about it. But you know you just want to take their hands and say, "Just tell each other how you feel. It's all right. I know."


Yes. You can find homosexual tendencies anywhere. TV shows, comics, movies, books, plays and even real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment